Team Building by Ad Personam: there are different types of team building available for each request, but only one, is perfect for every customer!
What is a Team Building?
The team building activities are simply group games/activities performed by a group of people with the aim of improving relations between the participants, making the group more unified and, at times, learning some new skills or competence.
The team building activities spur the companies to think about the importance of working in a collaborative atmosphere. In fact, in recent years, many companies have used these activities as a tool to select or create a new team, to overcome periods when the team does not get on well or is under pressure or just does not achieve the expected goals.
The overall goals of team building are to increase the team’s understanding of team dynamics and improve the way the team works together.
The advantages of this approach include:
- allowing the team members to know each other better and build relationships;
- encouraging the team approach to work on a project;
- achieving better results in terms of production working as a team rather than individually;
- more long term advantages due to an organizational change after the team building activities;
- encouraging both individual and team development and improvement;
- the ability to work closely together as a team to solve problems;
- improving a range of team building objectives such as collaboration, communication, motivation, cohesion, integration and increased creative or flexible thinking;
- benefits of self-development, positive communication, leadership skills.
Unlike working as a group, working as a team incorporates group accountability rather than individual accountability and results in a shared work product.
The purpose of team building activities is to assist teams in becoming cohesive units of individuals that can effectively work together to complete tasks!
It is good to plan more than one meeting during the year to have some positive returns in terms of performance.
Ideas for Corporate Team Building Activities and Events
Action and Sport
- Treasure hunt/li>
- Go-kart race
- Air soft
- Sporty Driving
- Jeep Ride
- Carton boat
- Hot air balloon ride
- Horse Ride
Wellness and Creativity
- Team cooking
- Photographic competition
- Wellness in SPA (to improve group performance by addressing individual pleasure and encouraging team members to spend time together).